1. These general Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions” or “T&C”) shall be valid for all gaming services offered by TETE an application with registered trademark under Tete Technologies Ltd. (a company duly organized under the laws of Nigeria, with business registration RC 1675344.
2. TETE shall offer gaming services through its application software hereinafter referred to as “the app”.
3. By using the app you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
● The General Terms and conditions
● Any terms and condition and/or rules concerning bonuses, promotions and special offers which may be advertised in any part of our website;
● Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the service we provide.
5. TETE is devoted to ensuring that the app is as reliable and efficient as possible. Therefore, TETE reserves the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and in circumstance. Users will be clearly notified prior to this if charges will be made.
6. The Terms and condition contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings. These terms will automatically apply to users of this app therefore, you should ensure that you read them thoroughly before using the app
7. The gaming services that we offer are strictly prohibited for persons less than 18 years of age or under the age of legal consent for using online betting and gaming services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the person is located. Consequently, minors cannot register or play on the app. Any minor who is found to be using the app shall have his/her account immediately blocked. TETE reserves the right to conduct a security review to validate your identity and age. Registration of the Account authorises us to conduct such security reviews supplied by you against third party databases.
8. Non-Commercial, Non-Professional purposes: the customer’s interest in using the app is of a personal nature, and is to be used purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
9. With respect to TETE’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that as much as we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. TETE accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
10. TETE will not be liable for certain things not under our control, it is necessary you read them through and understand them clearly. Most functions in the app will need the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but TETE cannot take responsibility for the app not working optimally if your internet connection is poor. We advise you bar calls from coming in during game play when on mobile network, so as to not affect internet data
11. When using your mobile data, the terms and condition of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply . Therefore, your mobile network provider may charge you for the cost of the data used during the use of TETE app or other third party apps. In using the app, you are accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges when you use your country mobile data outside the country. In case you are not responsible for paying the data bill in the device accessing the app, we automatically believe that you have received authorization from the bill payer..
12. In the same way, TETE cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app, meaning you need to ensure that your device stays charged, if it runs out of battery and you get disconnected before reconnecting on the app, TETE cannot accept responsibility.
13. With respect to TETE’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that as much as we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. TETE accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
14. In trying to make the app better, we may want to update the app. The app is currently available on – the requirements for the system may change, and you will need to a the updates if you want to keep using the app. TETE does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end and you must stop using the app, and might have to delete it from your device.
15. TETE is devoted to ensuring that the app is as reliable and efficient as possible. Therefore, TETE reserves the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and circumstance. Users will be clearly notified prior to this if charges will be made.
1. Under no circumstance shall the app be used for any purpose different from personal entertainment without our express consent. TETE is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
2. Copying, modifying the app or any part of the app is highly prohibited including the trademarks. It is prohibited to attempt to extract the source code of the app, or attempt to translate the app into other languages, or deriving versions from it. TETE completely owns all trademarks, domains, logo, images, copyright, database rights, intellectual property related to it and our App itself. All necessary legal actions will be undertaken in order to ensure compliance with this policy
1. The TETE app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. Users are solely responsible to safeguard your devices and access to the app secure. Hence, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. This can make your phone unprotected from malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and can cause your TETE app malfunction.
2. We keep your Personal Data to enable your continued use of the Service, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes, as may be required by law such as for anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing, tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. This applies to us retaining your data after you close the Account.
1. You are solely responsible for your use of Services and Software, and while using Services and Software you must conduct yourself in a lawful and respectful manner in accordance with our rules of conduct below. We may temporarily or permanently ban users who violate these rules, or who abuse email communications, support communications, or the community purpose of any message board areas, as determined by TETE and third parties associated with us. At TETE’s discretion we reserve the right to disable a player’s ability to upload profile photos or edit their username at any time or use the chat feature.
a) Curse words, or the use of *asterisks* or other “masking” characters to disguise such words, is not permitted.
b) You may not use or upload obscene, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
c) Service usernames will be displayed as ‘Your Name’; impersonating other players is not allowed.
d) Do not share personal information such as but not limited to your name, phone number, home address, and password with other users.
e) Do not transmit or upload any copyrighted or trademarked materials in messages or postings.
f) Information disclosed in chat rooms or gameplay dialogue is revealed to the public, and neither we, nor our partners, is responsible for information you choose to disclose to others.
g) Advanced fonts, java, tables, html or other programming codes or commands are not allowed in messages.
h) You may not attempt to participate in any Service by means of automatic, macro, programmed or similar methods.
i) You may not commit fraud with regard to any Service.
j) You may not attempt to impersonate or deceive another user for the purposes of illicitly obtaining cards, passwords, and account information.
Users can report other abusive users on the app, this will be investigated by TETE in less than 24 hours after the report and users found guilty can be temporarily or permanently banned from using the app.
1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the app, the website or the service offered, as a first step you should contact our customer service or send us an email through our website tete.ng or tete.ng.com. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response.
2. All complaint and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message and email. No complaint will be heard by us if they are not raised through our customer service within 30 days from the occurrence of the event.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our product and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in suspension of the account or every additional action that may be required to ensure compliance.
1. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim, or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstance in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or subsequently.
2. If any provision of these Terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be in valid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. In such instances, the part declared invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible TETE’s original intent.
4. The app activities shall be governed by applicable provisions of the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and any rules and regulations made in terms thereof, as amended from time to time. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that he/she is aware of these provisions.
6. If the customer makes use of the app services from a location falling outside Nigeria, such services shall be subject to all appropriate exchange control regulations and the laws of the foreign jurisdiction from which such communication originates and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure full compliance with same. TETE makes no warranties and shall not be liable to the customer if it is not able to remit any monies held by it to any account held by the customer in a foreign jurisdiction.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 25th day of July, 2020.